We review your bookkeeping and prepare local tax returns
- Monthly review of bookkeeping & posting of GAAP adjusting entries
- GAAP financials and month end reports
- Preparation and filing of local tax returns
- Cash flow provisions for local taxes
- General accounting and business advisory
We review your bookkeeping and prepare local & federal tax returns
Everything in Basic package plus:
- Preparation of your federal and state tax returns
- Year end tax planning
- Quarterly estimated tax payment vouchers
- Cash flow provisions for federal taxes
- IRC Section 280E advisory
We do bookkeeping and prepare local & federal tax returns
Everything in Standard package plus:
- Data entry of expenses and deposits
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Cost of accounting software
- Support docs attached to transactions
- CFO Services
Are these plans not your cup of tea? Please contact us for a customized plan.Inquire
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a different question? Get in touch with us.
Do you charge by the hour?
We avoid billing by the hour whenever it’s possible. It creates ambiguity and makes you worry about your upcoming CPA bill. The only time we are billing by the hour is when we cannot reasonably estimate our time spend on a specific non-recurring project.
Can I meet you in person? Afterall, you have my personal information!
We will be more than happy to meet you in person if you are in San Diego area. If not, we try to set up Zoom meetings for all of our new customers. Also, California CPAs can be verified on the CBA website. You are welcome to look us up! We are in compliance.
How do you deliver sensitive information to clients?
We are paperless and virtual. We utilize a secure client portal to exchange and deliver private information. Client documents are encrypted and stored on a secure server with two-factor authentication.
Can you prepare my 1040?
Yes we can! However, please keep in mind that individual tax preparation is not included in our business plans offered above.
Do you require a retainer?
We don’t ask for a retainer as long as you came to us from a different cannabis CPA firm. We trust our colleagues and believe in their accounting expertise. However, if prior to us you were doing your own accounting, or you are just starting out, we will ask for the retainer because of the amount of work that will be required to set up or clean up your accounting.