We base our fees on the complexity of your tax return, and the forms required to complete it. They will vary from year to year based on your tax situation. The fees below assume that your accounting records are complete and accurate. Additional charges may be added if additional work or bookkeeping on our part is required before we can begin the tax return, at a rate of $120/hr.Get Started
Mid and Year End Projects
Starting at $350
- For individuals without businesses, our tax planning fees start at $350
- For business owners, our tax planning fees start at $450
Individuals and Sole Proprietors
Form 1040 Filers
Starting at $350
- For clients that do not have rental, business or out-of-state income, our fees range from $350 to $650
- For clients with rental, business, or out-of-state income, our fees typically range from $500 to $1,100
Forms 1120 and 1120-S Filers
Starting at $1,000 per return
- For corporation returns with 1 shareholder and no out-of-state income, our fees typically range from $1,000 to $1,400
- For corporation returns with more than one shareholder, out-of-state income, and/or multiple loans or assets, our fees typically range from $1,100 to $2,500
Form 1165 Filers
Starting at $1,000 per return.
- For partnership returns with real estate transactions, or out-of-state income, and/or multiple loans or assets, our fees typically range from $1,100 to $2,500
- For partnership returns with no out-of-state income and only two members, our fees typically range from $1,000 to $1,400
Are these plans not your cup of tea? Please contact us for a customized plan.Inquire
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a different question? Get in touch with us.
How do you deliver sensitive information to clients?
We are paperless and virtual. We utilize a secure client portal to exchange and deliver private information. Client documents are encrypted and stored on a secure server with two-factor authentication.
Can I meet you in person? Afterall, you have my personal information!
We will be more than happy to meet you in person if you are in San Diego area. If not, we try to set up Zoom meetings for all of our new customers. Also, California CPAs can be verified on the CBA website. You are welcome to look us up! We are in compliance.
How do I pay you?
We accept all major credit cards and also PayPal. Payments are due prior to e-filing.